About the Heritage Golf Course
Just 10 minutes north of Raleigh, North Carolina, in historic Wake Forest, Heritage Club is home to an awarding winning semi-private golf course, a one-of-a-kind clubhouse restaurant open to the public and a private swim and tennis club with two swimming pool complexes.
Designed by Bob Moore of the JMP Group, the course is challenging, yet player friendly. Also offered is a full driving range with target greens, a private teaching tee, chipping green with practice bunker and an 8,000 sq.ft. putting green.
Learn More About Heritage
The Heritage Course
Tournament Rules of Play
- The format will be Captain’s Choice.
- Ladies will tee off from red tees. Men will tee off from the white tees
- Each player may place the ball to be hit within one club length of the chosen ball but no closer to the hole. However, if the chosen ball is in a hazard, or in the rough, each of the four shots must be taken from the hazard or the rough.
- The only score to be reported on the scorecard is the number of strokes required for the foursome to complete the hole.
- The highest score that can be recorded on any hole is a bogey. As soon as the foursome reaches par+1 score, pick up and move to the next hole. No additional shots are to be taken. This will assist in the pace of play.
- The highest score that can be recorded is an 90.
- No handicaps will be used in this tournament.
- Teams will be flighted after the gross scores are submitted and verified. There will be 2 flights; the lowest scoring groups will be in the 1st Flight, the highest scoring teams will be in the 2nd Flight.
- Ties will be broken by matching cards beginning with the lowest handicapped hole and proceeding in order until one team has a lower score than the other.
- The first team in each flight will receive a prize.
- Players will receive a prize for closest to the pin on a designated Par 3 and longest drives on a designated Par #5's men's and woman's. Ball must be in the Fairway to count and not a mulligan or red tee.
- If you are 62 or older you may play from the gold tees.
Range and Putting Greens open
Continental Breakfast Available (served by Volunteers)
8:00 AM - 10:15AM
Tee times begin in 10 minute increments
Box Lunch will be available at the Registration Table and at the turn