New Date for Tournament due to COVID-19
The Knights of Columbus is committed to making the Tournament both a safe and fun experience for all golfers, volunteers and Staff and the following changes in format by Heritage Golf Club will ensure a successful Charitable event for all!
- Play will begin at 8:00am and all Golf Team Captains will be assigned a tee time in approx 10 min increments and this will be shared in the week before the Tournament. This format will allow all teams to be starting prior to 10:15am and overall play will remain Captain's Choice
- There will be two teams per tee time with one starting at the 1st and 10th hole respectively
- Putting green and Driving Range will be open so please plan on taking advantage of them before your tee time
- The plan will be to have 2 players per cart however, Heritage will allow single players per cart if that is your preference
- Continental breakfast will be available and served by the Volunteer's... coffee, juice, juice, pastries, fruit, etc. will be available
- Since gatherings of 50 people or more are not allowed, there will not be a sit down lunch
- We will have box lunches for folks and they can be picked up at the Registration Table before or after your round or at the turn starting at approx 11am
- Two Beverage Carts (complimentary) will be circling the course with one dedicated each to the front & back nine. There will be beverages and snacks available on the Carts... feel free to tip them if you so wish!
- Following your play, golfers are asked to turn in their scorecards to the Heritage Golf Club staff who will have a scoreboard for viewing. All Tournament, raffle and contest winners will be announced via email on Wednesday, Oct 7th 2020 by the Golf Tournament Committee.
- Overall, expect some additional tweaks to the format but, we are excited and confident that we will have another very successful Charitable Golf Event!
Dear Friends and Supporters
The Knights of Columbus Council 11234 from Saint Catherine of Siena Catholic Church is sponsoring our annual Charity Golf Tournament on Tuesday October 6, 2020. It will be held at the beautiful Heritage Golf Course in Wake Forest.
The Knights of Columbus is known for its charitable work and has provided significant volunteer support and financial resources to numerous local, state and national causes. Most recently with the COVID19 Pandemic, we are actively involved collecting food donations and monetary assistance to support both Meals On Wheel and Resources For Seniors providing critical food to our most vulnerable Senior Community here in Wake County and adjoining communities, Additionally, we support Resources For Seniors, Catholic Parish Outreach Food Bank, Special Olympics, Brown Bag Ministry, Tri-Area Ministry, American Red Cross, Operation Harvest, Hurricane Relief, Children with Special Needs to local schools and other social Ministries within our Church community.
As we prepare for this Tournament, there will be new COVID Guidelines that will be communicated by the Staff and those will be shared and explained in advance of the event. These will be provided in advance, discussed during the introduction by the Club Pro and identified by signage at The Heritage. As is the case with the current Pandemic and these uncertain times, the intent of these additional guidance is to protect you and others as we adjust our behavior to be as safe and responsible as possible.
This year we are honoring one of our own, Jeremy Gould, who passed away May 2, 2019. As an active and ardent supporter of the Knights, past Chairman of this Golf Tournament and for all the work he has done for St Catherine of Siena, the School and Community sports programs, it is fitting that we recognize his efforts.
Whether your support is a major sponsorship, a hole sponsorship, cash contribution, gift card or in-kind contribution, you can rest assured that we are most appreciative and will use the proceeds to help those in need. In advance, we thank you for your support!
Please take this opportunity to assist us in our charitable work and a member of our Tournament Committee will explain how your support can be provided and answer any of your questions.
Become a Sponsor
For as low as $150, you can become a sponsor for the golf tournament. Not only will you be helping our cause, but you will be recognized on this website, in our program and at the event! Learn more by visiting the sponsorship page below!
Become a Sponsor!
Join the fun!
Join us and have a great time while also helping our cause!
Click Here to Signup to Play!